Please note that the number of participants for this camp is limited, and full = full. So please sign up in time (i.e. during the summer, before the introduction day)! You may sign up for the camp using our Google Form.
A pleasant weekend is guaranteed, so sign up to make sure to start your study with one of the best weekends of your student years!
Camp rules ICE 2021
During the camp you have to adhere to the following rules:
- English is the main language during the camp
- Always listen to the committee, they have the last say
- Inform the committee if something is wrong
- The cooking crew is in charge of the food; don’t go into the kitchen yourself
- Stick to the schedule
- Participation is at your own risk
- No alcohol under the age of 18
- It’s forbidden to give alcohol to people below 18
- It’s forbidden to bring your own alcohol
- No hard liquor
- Don’t drink too much
- No weapons
- No drugs
- Adhere to the house rules of the accommodation
- Stay home if you have any of the following symptoms: common cold symptoms, coughing, shortness of breath, fever, sudden loss of smell or taste or other indications that you might be infected with the COVID-19.
Depending on the severity of the violation, you may receive a warning first or you will be removed from the camp immediately.
If at any point during the camp you feel intimidated, harassed or uncomfortable in any way, there will be two confidential advisors present who can help you.
Packing list ICE camp 2021
- Wallet including identity card
→ No alcohol without valid ID card
- Insurance card
- Your medicines
- Sporting clothes and shoes
- Towel + toiletries
- Kitchen towel
- Phone charger
- Clothes for a weekend (sweater)
- Fitted sheet
- Sleeping bag
- Chocolate to bribe the committee
- Roll of toilet paper
- Optional: games (like deck of cards)