Student Psychologist

Student psychologist:

The student service centre has psychologists who can help you with:

  • Problems relating to your studies, such as stress

  • Psychological problems, such as anxiety or depression

  • Phase of life problems, such as issues relating to your identity

You can schedule an intake interview, after which they will help with finding follow-up steps. This can go either through the SSC itself or they might need to refer you to a facility outside of the university. A referral goes through your GP but they can assist you in the process.

Our sponsors